Skip to main content

Borgogno - Barbera d’Alba DOC

$ 973.97
Grapes: Barbera 100%

Region: Italy / Piedmont / Barolo

Type: Medium-bodied red wine

Winemaking:
Vineyards: Located in the Langhe area.
Soil: Calcareous and clayey marl.
Training: Archetto variation of the Guyot system.
Vinification: Fermentation is carried out for 12 days at low temperatures, 24-28°C, followed by a soft pressing and aging one part (70%) in stainless steel tanks for 10 months and the other part (30%) in large Slavonian oak casks for 10 months at a temperature of 18°C.

Tasting Notes:
Color: Dark red.
Nose: Full aroma with notes of vanilla, cherry, blackberry, boysenberry, and raspberry.
Palate: Refreshing, high acidity, very long finish of dark fruits, and pomegranate.

Food pairing: Pasta, pork, poultry.

Serving temperature: 18°C

Your Cart

Your cart is currently empty.
Click here to continue shopping.
Thanks for contacting us! We'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for subscribing Thanks! We will notify you when it becomes available! The max number of items have already been added There is only one item left to add to the cart There are only [num_items] items left to add to the cart