Finca Ferrer Estate Grown Syrah

$ 683.00 

This product is currently sold out.

Please fill in the form below if you'd like to be notified when it becomes available.

Grape:
100% Syrah.

Brand:
Finca Ferrer

Type:
Red wine

Region:
Uco Valley, Mendoza

Features:
Intense and bright cherry color, with blue, red and pink hues , with well-integrated tears. When it opens, it offers a medium intensity on the nose, with floral and spicy aromas: lavender, violets, rosemary, pepper, and some notes of mint that add complexity to the aromas such as cassis that appear later. Spicy flavors at the beginning in the mouth, with marked but soft tannins , medium acidity and volume, with a long and pleasant finish.

Winemaking:
80% of the wine was aged for 5 months with French oak staves, medium toasted and medium plus. The other 20% aged for 11 months in French oak barrels.

Food pairing:
Ideal companion for grilled or papillote vegetables, such as red or yellow peppers, aubergines, zucchini; also for pasta with spicy sauces, and spicy meats, game meats, or pork. To accompany cured cheeses or chocolate desserts it is an excellent option.

Serving temperature:
16 to 18ºC.

Similar Products